We’re looking for a Remote Digital Nomad to join DevopsInternational B.V. team to craft software for a cause.
As an employer, restricting your hiring to a small geographic region means you’re not getting the best people you can. As an employee, restricting your job search to companies within a reasonable commute means you’re not working for the best company you can. #DHH #Rework_
At DevopsInternational, we follow #Rework philosophy in the way we develop software and launch products.
Location – #Remote
We have a presence and co-working spaces in Amsterdam, Bangalore, and Ahmedabad but being a group of digital nomads, you’re not obligated to work from our office locations. We also have some of our employees working from Rotterdam, Pune, and Hyderabad and soon from San Francisco and Copenhagen.
What we expect:
- You are a perfect match if you know these – GraphQL, AWS, Prisma
- We take a bow if you know any of these – Neo4J, Sage Maker, Spark
- Expert remote backend developer having good knowledge of React.js ecosystem.
- Independent, scalable, and willing to go the extra mile to develop products with clean code.
- Someone who doesn’t build software only for work but also for himself/herself as a hobby to learn something new.
What we offer:
- Some of the coolest technologies to develop decentralized applications, explore graph architecture, and build smart algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Be a part of the team that develops software, which creates a positive impact on society.
- A co-working space when you wish to meet, collaborate and celebrate with your colleagues
- Access to unlimited technical learning materials.
- Visit to an exotic location every year as part of yearly get together.
- Opportunity to move up the knowledge chain from a back-ender to a full-stack or DevOps engineer based on your ambition
- Flexible working locations as well as timings with the right balance of autonomy and accountability.
Send a GitHub PR with your application or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your GitHub / StackOverflow handle or maybe share your resume. Do share the web-links of what you’re building or built in the past that you are truly proud of and a short motivation message on why you would like to join us.
|Job Category||Back End|